Arizona City, Arizona
Style and Design

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE>SCAM!!!

I ordered a new charging cord for my Galaxy S4 phone.I never received it.

When I tried to use the USPS tracking number they gave me, the tracking site said NO RECORD of that number!! I E-mailed them from their site, about the situation. I still have had no reply and it said I would have an answer in 24 hours. That was several days ago.

As a last resort, I called the phone # I saw on my order. It answers with a recording you can hardly understand, telling you to E-mail them if you have any questions.

HA!After writing this complaint, I'm calling my bank to report the scam and contacting the NY BBB.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with WirelessOEMShop. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about WirelessOEMShop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare WirelessOEMShop to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with WirelessOEMShop?

Comments