Update by user Mar 16, 2013

THIS COMPANY STILL OWES ME MONEY.DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM.

THEY'RE DISHONEST.I HAVE FILED WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR THE STATE OF NEW YORK.

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2013

Do not purchase from this company WirelessOEMshop.They sent me a defective Bluetooth.

I contacted them and they told me to return it to them. I told them they needed to pay for the return postage; had the Bluetooth worked I would not have to incur an expense. They told me it ONLY cost $3.00. The money is mind.

I trusted this company to send me a Bluetooth that works properly, so they promised to refund my money and they asked me to send them the tracking number. So I did just that returned the Bluetooth which cost me $3.14. I sent the tracking number only to be told that I had to notify them when they received the Bluetooth based on the tracking number, but never mentioned refunding my money. I told them I was going to file a complaint, because it is not my fault they sent a defective Bluetooth, nor should I have to pay to return the defective Bluetooth and then notify them when they receive the defective one, so they can send another.

I do not work for WirelessOEMshop.

Had an Experience with WirelessOEMShop?

Comments